Wednesday 20 April 2016

50 Facts About Me Tag



Hi my lovelies,


As you know this tag has been going round for so many years now so I thought I would take part as part of my About Me series so you can all get to know me. So here goes...

1. What are you wearing?
I am currently wearing black high waisted jeans (Primark), white shirt (Primark), fur gillet (Primark) and knee high boots (Public Desire).

2. Ever been in love?
Yes, I am in love now.

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
I have never really had breakups that are that bad. The breakups that I have had, were the right thing to do.



4. How tall are you?
I am 5ft 9".

5. How much do you weigh?
I haven't weighed myself in months, but when I did I was just short of 8 and a half stone.

6. Any tattoos?
I don't have any tattoos at the moment but I am getting my first one in the next few months!!

7. Any piercings?
I only have my ears pierced at the moment :( but I do plan on getting more! I used to have my nose pierced but that fell out whilst I was asleep and I have just never got round to having it redone.

8. OTP?
My favourite OTP has to be... Bobby and Elliot from Towie - too damn cute!

9. Favourite show?
I don't have one TV show that trumps all but my top three are PLL (Pretty Little Liars), Towie and Gossip Girl.

10. Favourite bands?
At the moment I am favouring Fifth Harmony, but this tends to change all the time aha!

11. Something you miss?
I miss my Nan and Grandad so much... nothing is ever the same without them.

12. Favourite songs?
As my favourite band is Fifth Harmony, my favourite song has to be Work From Home, but I also love DNCE - Cake By The Ocean.

13. How old are you?
I am 19.

14. Zodiac sign?
Libra.

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Someone that can make me laugh when I am at my lowest, someone I can be my true self with,

16. Favourite quote?
If you can dream it, you can do it - Walt Disney.

17. Favourite actor?
Tom Hardy all the way!!

18. Favourite colour?
Toss up between pink and orange.

19. Loud music or soft?
I love to have my music on full blast!

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
I go to a bench by a river which was the view from my Grandma's window in hospital when she passed away.

21. How long does it take you to shower?
Depends if I plan to fake tan or not - if I am then half an hour, if not 15-20 minutes.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
If I got up for work on time it would 1 and a half hour but when I'm in a rush about half an hour!

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope.

24. Turn on?
Eyes.

25. Turn off?
Cockiness and arrogance.

26. The reason you started a blog?
To share my experience and passion with others and to become part of a new community (check out my previous blog post).

27. Fears?
Birds! (A very long story).

28. What was the last thing to make you cry?
Watched Grace Victory's new video Naked - you really should go and check it out if you haven't already!

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
This morning when I said goodbye to my boyfriend.

30. Meaning of your blog name?
As one of my dreams is to become a makeup artist and I will be posting looks on my blog and you may end up seeing my face a lot I thought it was relevant, and also as on here, you can see the true me.

31. Last book that you read?
An Abundance of Katherines - John Green.

32. What book are you currently reading?
I'm not currently reading anything so if you have any recommendations please leave them in the comments!

33. Last show you watched?
Orphan Black.

34. Last person you spoke to?
My colleagues.

35. The relationship between you and the last person you text?
My mum.

36. Favourite food?
This changes all the time, but at the moment it has to be pizza.

37. Place you want to visit?
Olu Deniz, Turkey (Blue Lagoon).

38. Last place you were?
The last place I travelled to was Rome, Italy last year.

39. Do you have a crush?
I only have a celebrity crush and that is Tom Hardy.

40. Last time you kissed someone?
This morning when I said goodbye to my boyfriend.

41. Last time you were insulted?
I honestly can't remember.

42. Favourite flavour sweet?
Blackcurrant and liquorice.

43. What instruments do you play?
I don't play any instruments.

44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
My Nan's ring.

45. Last sport you played?
I think the last sport I played was in school and that was three years ago!

46. Last song you sang?
7 years - Lukas Graham.

47. Favourite chat up line?
I have never chatted anyone up so I don't know!!!

48. Have you ever used it?
Refer to last question.

49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
Last night with my boyfriend.

50. Who should answer these questions next?
I think you should all answers these in the comments so we can get to know each other!

Lots of love,
Alice x

No comments:

Post a Comment