Sunday 17 April 2016

Why I started blogging...





Hi my lovelies and welcome to my first blog!

I have literally wrote this blog so many times already, it's crazy. I'm so nervous and excited at the same time. I have been wanting to start my own blog for months now but I have just never had the confidence or the time really. I'm now at a stage in my life where I feel that I am ready to share my passion with people around me and with people that share the same passions. 

I have been interested in beauty for many, many years and I have been watching YouTube videos for as long as I can remember. I think the first person I ever subscribed to was Sammie Maria and I still watch her videos today! I have been wanting to become a nail technician/makeup artist for quite a while now but I just don't have the funds to do so which was what inspired me to start blogging. 

I'm really looking forward to sharing some of my experiences along the way of changing my career path and developing my skills in makeup artistry and sharing some of the tips and tricks that I learn along the way. 

Another two topics that I will blog about is lifestyle and travel. I have been through so many ups and downs in my 19 years and have experienced some nightmarish ordeals and I would love to be help to talk to others and help those that are going through the same things as what I did. Sharing tips on how to feel self confident (which I do not fully yet) and how to believe in yourself when things get really tough is something that I would like to share with you all. 

I've always wanted to travel the world with those that I care about most and I have only travelled a bit, but now that I have my own income, I intend to fulfil my dream step by step and again, I would love to share my experiences with you.

So yeah... You have reached the end of my first blog! I look forward to interacting with you and building new friendships.

Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment