Wednesday 27 April 2016

Most influential bloggers/YouTubers: Gabriella Lindley (Velvetghost)


Hi my lovelies,

This is a new series that will be featured within my blog that will be running continuously throughout my blogging career. It's something that I have always wanted to feature within my own blog which is the bloggers and YouTubers which are most influential and inspiring to me. 

The first person I would like to feature is Gabby, also known as Velvetghost...






I have been watching her YouTube videos for so many years now and I just can't get enough of her. She is so easy to relate to her and she interacts with you as if she knows all of her viewers on a personal level. 

Some YouTubers you can tell that the popularity goes straight to their head and they become almost fake for internet, but Gabby is just so real. She is so natural. And she is so beautiful. She has been through so much throughout her life and I find it so inspiring that she can talk so openly about the issues that she has faced and how she is/has overcome them. 

When I watch her vlogs, which personally are my favourite type of video of hers, she really does bring a smile to my face and she can make a bad day become a good one with just a simple smile.

She has encouraged me to accept myself for who I am and she's taught me that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and you are allowed to have bad days, you are allowed times where you just need to be on your own. 

Thank you Gabby, for being you and for being such a positive person even when you are feeling low. Just remember that when you are having a bad day and when you are feeling alone, you're viewers including me, are here to support you and love you.

Gabby's social media links:
YouTube (Vlog channel)
Blog
Twitter
Instagram

WHICH BLOGGERS & YOUTUBERS INSPIRE YOU?

Lots of love,
Alice x
*Dislcaimer: Photos are not my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment